Website use terms and conditions
The term ‘Rosemont International’ or ‘Rosemont’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office and place of registration are stated below. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The terms 'Rosemont International Company' or 'Rosemont International Companies' refer to the following entities: Rosemont Intenational Services Ltd, Rosemont (Hong Kong) Ltd, Rosemont SGP Pte Ltd, Rosemont Trustees (Asia) Ltd, Rosemont Monaco SAM, Rosemont Consulting SARL, Monoeci Management SAM, Rosemont Yacht Management Sarl, Rosebank Limited, Rosemont Management (Mauritius) Ltd, Rosemont Services Andorra, S.L., Rosemont Vietnam (The Representative Office of Rosemont SGP Pte Ltd in Ho Chi Minh City), Fleetwood Trustees Limited, Rosemont Yacht Management (UK) Ltd, and Genfin Management (Cayman) Limited.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Principality of Monaco.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2011.
What we collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
• Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
• Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
• Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Please note that no personally identifiable information is recorded.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links from other websites
Users or visitors to this site are not permitted to put in place any link from another website to this one without the express authorization of the company.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• when you are asked to fill in a form on the website, if you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes you can mail us at email@example.com to inform us of your wishes.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting unless you mail us at email@example.com that you wish this to receive such information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Law N°1,165 of 23 December 1993 as amended. A fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Data Protection Manager, Rosemont International Services Ltd, c/o Rosemont Monaco SAM, Monte-Carlo Sun, 74 Boulevard D’Italie,98000 Monaco or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To stop receiving email communications from us please notify us at email@example.com
Storing Your Personal Data
Information that we collect may on occasions be transferred and stored outside of Monaco for the purpose of supplying our goods or services to you. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of the companies featured on this website. This includes, where applicable, their subsidiaries, holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
• Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
• Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
• To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. No action should be taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon information contained on this site. The information contained and accessed on this site is intended to offer the user general information of interest. The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any accounting, legal, tax or other professional advice, consultation or service. The information is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The use of the web site is at the risk of the user. We do not guarantee the security of this web site or the servers providing the access or electronic communications sent by us are free from viruses or other destructive element, though every effort will be made to ensure the security of such communications.
In no event will Rosemont International, any companies featured on this site, their executives, principals, agents be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, neither Rosemont International nor the companies featured on this website take responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Any publication or other mailing sent to you is intended as a general explanation of certain aspects of law and practice that has been prepared to provide general information and publicity purposes. It is not intended and should not be treated as accounting, legal, tax or other professional advice, consultation, service or opinion on the matters covered in the note, and is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a client relationship. You should obtain specific advice before taking any decision or action in connection with the points covered a publication. It is not intended to be a substitute to obtaining specific advice.
This website and its content is copyright of Rosemont International - © Rosemont International 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your exclusive personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Any breach may result in civil and criminal penalties under the applicable laws.
Photo Credits Web site Rosemont:
© Dmitry Ersler - iStockphoto
© Benjamin Goode – iStockphoto
Note: "Rosemont International" refers to Rosemont International Services Ltd, a limited liability company registered in the British Virgin Islands. Registered office and principal place of business: Palm Grove House, Wickhams Cay 1, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
Rosemont International provides marketing services, design and implementation of promotional activities, software development services, and internet services to provide a satisfying internet experience made up of ease of use, attractive website and speed of use, for the companies featured on this website, each of which is a separate legal entity.